About Our Church
Holy Trinity is a lively Christian (Church of England)
churchat the heart of the Twickenham
Green and Strawberry Hill area of
A welcoming community.
Some come to Holy Trinity
looking to find faith for the first time,or rekindle a
Others come looking for a sense of
community, or a set of values to
the reasons, lots of local people are wanting to
reconnect with church and we’ve been growing
a lot over recent years. We
have lots of time for
chat and refreshments after every 10.30am
A family-friendly community. Every week we run a
at our 10.30am service.
We have a range of children’s groups, and hold regular
All-Age Worship services with the emphasison the kids.
We have close links with the nearby Archdeacon Cambridge’s Primary School.
A Fair Trade Church
recognised as a Fairtrade Church by the Fairtrade Foundation, because we use
and promote the use of fairly-traded goods. On the first Sunday of each month
we run a Fairtrade stall after the main service.
- Our latest Newsletter can be downloaded here.
- The latest version of the church rotas are here do please check!
DATES FOR THE DIARY:
- SCHOOL (AND NURSERY) ADMISSIONS SIGNING 12th January 2014 – Tim will be available to sign school and
nursery admissions forms Sunday after the 10.30am service (see
Newsletter for more information)
- MEN’S BIBLE AND BACON – Next meet up is 1st February 2014
- BAPTISM EVENING - Next Baptism is on Monday 13th January 2014.
- WEDNESDAY LUNCHTIME SERVICE – Every Wednesday at 1 pm. An opportunity for prayer and a little quiet time in the middle of a busy week
Area Youth Weekend
6th – 8th June 2014
excited to announce there will be a Weekend Away for 11-14 year olds from
churches across the Area on the 6-8th June at the Oakwood Youth
Centre in Bracknell Forest (www.oakwoodyouth.co.uk).
Please contact Simon or Yvonne (Parish Admin) if you are interested. Bishop
Paul will be joining us, there will be Bible teaching, games, great food, and
activities such as rifle shooting, grass surfing and high ropes! The weekend
will cost less than £100 per person all inclusive and bursaries are available
for those otherwise unable to afford to come.